Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Introduction

Hi!  My name is Natalyn Jeffries and this is my first blog and I'm pretty excited.  I'm excited because I have a means to share my excitement about my home-based business with you!

But first I'll give you a little background on me.  I lived in Atlanta, GA for 18 months by way of Houston, TX.  My husband, Gary, was offered a job here and we took the plunge.  We have a blended family of 5 children and 5 grandchildren.  So it's just the two of us and our newest family addition, Apollo (an 8-month old mastiff).  I've been with this fabulous company just about 3 months now and have come to realize that my long, arduous journey to find the right business with the right marketing and compensation plan has finally ended.  I wish words could express how relieved I am!  I've done everything from home-based customer service to network marketing and everything in between.  I've tried many, many things and while some have been successful and most have not, I wouldn't trade the experiences for anything.  Because you have to test the water before you know you want to get in.  Some may see me as "not knowing what I want" but I see it as knowing exactly what I DON'T want...and that is to work for anyone other than myself.  Have more time freedom for myself and family, more income, and to help others achieve the same.

I was in Chicago recently to visit my 87-year-old mother.  During the visit I took a stroll down memory lane and came across my high school yearbook (I won't mention the year, lol).  It was filled with good wishes and memories from fellow students and teachers.  Even at the tender age of 17 I knew that I wanted to be successful as an independent business person.  On the very last page I wrote a promise to myself.  I vowed to learn as much as I could about everything that interested me.  I also vowed to someday be my "own boss" and make lots of money.  It was very poignant because I'd forgotten all about that message that I wrote to myself.  We get so caught up in the daily rigors of life and sometimes forget the promises that we make to ourselves.  There have been times when I settled because I thought my options were limited.  There were times when I doubted that I had what it took to be successful.  There were also times when I made excuses to NOT do something because I was afraid to fail.  My point is, we all go through the valley to get to the mountaintop.  Nobody starts at the top of the mountain.   It has taken me over 30 years to get to the mountain but I made it (ok, I just told my age...sort of, lol) When I finally had my AHA! moment, I knew what I had to do.  But something was still missing...

That something was Vitel.  Finally!!  A company that cares about people and understood how to offer unlimited income potential while helping people eliminate their bills.  Now, I don't know about you but that's pretty darn attractive to me!  They will pay me, my bills AND my business overhead.  That's over $1,200 per month that goes back into my household budget, month after month.  Could you use an extra $1,200 per month?  Most folks I know would love that extra cash.  Even if you currently make a good living, what could an extra $1,200 do for you and your family?

Ok, this is my first blog and it got pretty lengthy, sorry....

There definitely will be more to come as I update my blog.  I want to get to know you and I want you to know me.  I'm just your everyday wife and mother who has an average education with everyday problems. ANYONE can do this business.  If I can do it, you certainly can too!!!

To check out this one-of-a-kind business opportunity, click here.

To see a recorded presentation, click here.

Hear my sizzle call at (213) 493-0809, access code 720845#, reference #1.

Please stay tuned for future blog posts and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment